About Our Products
Please take sometime to read through to understand our products =)
Get Your Printing Right
In general, we know how hard is it for your to choose suitable printing methods to appear on your tees. Sometimes the outcome produce might not appear as how you imagine due to the wrong selection of printing. Do not hesitate to contact us for more detail regarding this matter as we hope our customers to shop with confidence.
Printing Method for Customize Collection1,2 and Birthday/Sibling/Birth Cert Collection
Method: Direct-To-Garmet (DTG) Printing
DTG printing is a process of printing on textiles and garmets using specialized inkjet tecnology. Each can be personalized with personal name and printing is done locally.
- Print extremely detailed images
- Allow fabrics more breathable, extremely good for babies with sensitive skins
- Long lasting prints/More durable
- Prints will not appear as sharp/bright/vibrant as those common method in the market (Thermal Transfer Print)
- Expensive ink
Lead time 4 weeks
Printing Method for Esprimi Collection, Twins Collection,
Method: Thermal Transfer Print (Commonly found in market)
This method works great with precise colors. It is a printhing process in which material is applied to special paper by melting a coating of ribbon so that it stays glued to the material. Printing done at oversea by approved contractor. No customization.
- Produce more vibrant colors/sharp images
- Prints are not so durable over the long term.
- Prints will block garment ventilation due to the usage of printing papers
- Not recommended for people who sweat easily
Lead time around 2 weeks-3weeks
Product photos in our website is only for artwork visual illustration. They are not real product photos.